Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Definitely Spring


Well, Memorial Day is over and the outdoor pool is open now. The swallows have been back since the end of April. And we've actually had some nice warm, sunny weather over the weekend and for the last few days. So it finally feels like spring is really here.

I've been noticing how amazing the dogwood trees look right now. And on one of our walks the other day, I managed to remember to take along the camera. Seems everybody else had been noticing, too, because I practically had to stand in line to get a shot of these blossoms!

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous. I wish we had spring here but it appears we are in the throes of summer. Gotta love Texas!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!