This week's Friday Fill-Ins:
1. Birthdays are never mentioned on these premises. Shhhhhh!
2. Summer is my favorite season because it's more likely to be sunny in my part of the world. I'm afraid I'm a victim of raging Seasonal Affective Disorder.
3. I feel my best when the sun is shining. (See question #2.)
4. My Aunt Gussie's chicken and dumplings is my favorite food! Which is unfortunate, since my Aunt Gussie died in 1971. After that, my hubby's grilled salmon is Numero Uno.
5. First impressions are usually a good thing to rely on. And that makes me really worried about the current Presidential race.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was "stay away from the steak and kidney pie" – I didn't listen and believe me, it was GOOD advice. Who knew it wasn't kidney BEANS they were talking about?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting rid of this headache, tomorrow my plans include trying to get all the errands and shopping done in the rain that's predicted and Sunday, I want to (what else?) get some reading done!