Karen Vanuska has tagged me with one of the "Random Things About Me" memes (thanks, Karen). Took me a while to come up with six things that are even mildly interesting! Well, they may not be all that interesting, but they are random.
1. I'm a night owl, and not a morning person (wait – maybe that's two things . . . oh, well).
2. I don't like the color orange (except on oranges).
3. I'm a terrible cook, but I'm a pretty good baker.
4. I love jigsaw puzzles, especially around Christmas time – I always have one going then. I can very happily work on the same puzzle for days at a time.
5. I'm part German, part Welsh, part English, part Dutch, and part Cherokee.
6. I've seen three ghosts in my lifetime – two human ghosts and one cat.
I know I'm supposed to tag six other people now, but so far, nearly everybody I've come up with has already done this one. I'll have to find some new "tagees" I think will actually play along! For now, I'm just passing this one on to: