Saturday, July 5, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #79




I was out hiking around in Shenandoah National Park on Friday, and nowhere near a computer. So I'm a day late. Well, almost two days late. Oh, well, here are my Fill-Ins for this week:

1. Holidays in the summer are an abundance of riches.

2. Salmon filets or T-bone steaks are my favorite things to grill. Of course, since I really don't eat beef anymore, it looks like the salmon is pulling ahead in the competition.

3. My thoughts are scattered and they're cloudy. Oops, sorry. That's Paul Simon's thoughts I'm thinking of. My thoughts are obviously plagiaristic and derivative.

4. Being with my hubby is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend! It's what I most look forward to every weekend.

5. My favorite book so far this summer is 2010: Odyssey Two, by Arthur C. Clarke.

6. Not having to brave the Metro or the Washington DC traffic is the best way to begin a day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! Well, since it's already nearly Sunday, I'll just say that on Sunday I'm looking forward to getting some reading done (which is what I always look forward to on Sunday). Oh, and also watching the men's finals at Wimbledon (go, Roger!).

1 comment:

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!