LunaNiña says :: and I think . . .
- Crankiness :: me on a Monday
- Backpack :: the hubby trekking off to work in the A.M. (he ditched the briefcase years ago)
- Clone :: copy / science fiction / that weird Spielberg movie about artificial intelligence
- High ground :: where you hope to be in a flood or a political argument
- Dreams :: never come true if they're pleasant; always come true if they're not (Whoa! Can you say "pessimist"?)
- Lovingly :: Hmmmm. An adverb. I don't do well with adverbs. All I can really think of is "done with love." See. Not good. Let's move on.
- Mistake :: something I've made many times
- Carson :: Kit / Johnny / Rachel / McCullers / Carson Pirie Scott in Chicago
- Errand :: fool's / of mercy / something Sundays were made for
- Dozen :: Dirty / eggs / cheaper by the / baker's / months in a year (Isn't it odd how dozen and frozen don't rhyme, but dozen and cousin do?)
I'm really gonna have to stop doing these at 3 A.M.