Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings (Week 309)





LunaNina says :: and I think:

Destined :: …for each other (M and me – awwww, how sweet!)
FAIL :: Well, since this is in all caps, I guess it's meant to be some really, really BIG failure – like the Space Shuttle liftoff or your polygraph test.
Camping :: …out (something I do only when forced to by natural disaster or nuclear wipeout)
Only you :: …can prevent forest fires (remember Smokey Bear); also a great old tune by The Platters



Incessant
:: …drivel (AKA: my blog)
Tomorrow :: …is another day, Rhett
Impressive :: anyone who leaves a comment on my blog (I'm impressed and grateful!)
Riches :: …beyond your wildest dreams (Of course, family and good health are the real riches.)
Dislike :: getting up early; reality TV; war; famine; plague; racism; greed; intolerance; ignorance; washing my hair
Speaker :: …wire; …cable; …box;…of the House

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!