Wednesday, December 8, 2010

ABC Wednesday: "U" is For...

Under the Tree!

A few shots of some of the Christmas ornaments under our tiny tabletop Christmas tree. (Click on photos to enlarge.)

These are all Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments. This photo shows the railroad station (Hall's Station) and the gift-and-card shop (Hall Brothers).


Here we have the school (with its little flagpole), the town hall all decorated for the holiday, and the movie theater (the Grand).


And this is the village church.


And here's one of the many Snoopy ornaments I've managed to accumulate. Charlie Brown seems to be giving him a gift. Wonder if Snoopy has something for the round-headed kid.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with or compensated by the Hallmark company. I just like their little decorations.


If you'd like to see more ABC Wednesday offerings or participate yourself, please visit the website here:

9 comments:

  1. Very sweet ornaments. You have quite a little community there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Joy Sweetie...
    What a beautiful share this morning. I love,love the Hallmark ornaments.

    Love the railroad station, and ofcourse the card shop is a must. Love the movie theatre and the church is so serene. I love the little steeple.

    Now I have been collecting ole Charlie Brown for years. He has always been one of my favorites, and what would he be without Snoopy.

    A beautiful share today Under the Tree. Thank you for sharing sweet friend.

    Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your "under the tree" decorations! They are absolutely beautiful! What a great post they make for the U Day! Enjoy your day, Joy!!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. festive, timely and attractive!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw ... sweet! I like the Snoopy ornament!

    On behalf of the team, thanks for taking part in ABC Wednesday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to integrate U with some of your favorite holiday decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also like your decorations. And I like the way you made them part of the 'U' post for ABC Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many special things UNDER the tree. Enjoyed each of your lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!