Friday, March 11, 2011

Sky Watch Friday: Giant Crane Migration


In March of last year our condo community was having some major repair work done, and every morning a giant crane was brought in, moved slowly through the parking lot, and set up around the corner, on the other side of our building. It was a little scary to watch, since it came within just a few feet of our balcony - which is where I took this shot. I liked the look of the contraption silhouetted against the cloudy sky. And I was surprised that the shot turned out to look so much like a black and white photo even though it's not.


To see more sky photos, or to post your own sky shots,
please visit:

4 comments:

  1. That is really a great photo and it does look like a B&W photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one...glad to be here. Hope you can check out my Skywatch entry as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo of the crane in silhouette! I'm glad you caught it migrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this photo.

    We occasionally have to use something like this at work. It is not too pleasant.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!