Monday, August 15, 2011

Blue Monday: Blue Eatery

Blue Monday is hosted weekly by Smiling Sally.
To see more offerings, or to participate yourself, please head on over to her blog.

The hubby and I recently spent a week in Rehoboth Beach DE, just relaxing and soaking up the sun (well, trying to -- between rain showers). Rehoboth is our favorite nearby seaside place, and we try to spend at least a few days there every summer. And when we're not on the sand, it's fun just to walk around the little beach community, checking out the shops and cottages. Many of them are painted bright colors and have interesting artwork. These shots are of one of the local restaurants (the Iguana Grill -- and no, I don't work for them and they're not paying me to post these photos) which is painted many colors -- and some of them are blue-ish.

Hard to get a good shot of the front because of all the cars and power lines.

And here's a look at the mural painted on the side of the building.
Of course, there would be lots of iguanas.

I'll be posting more photos from our Rehoboth trip later in the week. I'm already wishing we were back on the beach!

4 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous blue and I love the paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How artistic.

    My Blue, hope you can drop by. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely place to spend family time and see so many blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun place to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!