Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Outdoor Wednesday: Rivals

We get a lot of deer around our place, but generally there's only one buck in each group (family? herd? gaggle?).  Recently, though, these two guys showed up together.  And if you look VERY closely towards the middle of the photo, you can see what they were interested in -- there's a very cute little lady deer there, playing hard to get.




Outdoor Wednesday is hosted by Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer.
For more outdoor photos, please visit:


1 comment:

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!