Friday, August 30, 2013

Sky Watch Friday: Watching the Sky Watcher

I took this photo one evening while the hubby was watering our patch of grass out front.  It was still quite sunny, but the moon was out (that little white dot in the upper right) and it caught his eye.  These deep blue skies we've been having around here lately are wonderful, but not as interesting to photograph as skies with lots of clouds.  They also mean no rain -- something we desperately need right now.

(Click on photo to enlarge.)


To see more sky photos, or to post your own sky shots,
please visit:

2 comments:

  1. They said we could have some rain on Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we've got a slight chance predicted, too. Naturally, since we'll be out running around tomorrow. I know we really need the rain -- Lake Travis is getting very near crisis levels. But I'm definitely enjoying all this sunshine. Now if we could just do something about the mold and cedar that's making my eyes swell shut, everything would be just lovely.

      Delete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!