Friday, September 27, 2013

SkyWatch Friday: After the Rain


We finally had some rain this month! Not enough to break the drought, but enough to wash some of the pollen out of the air -- which made me truly thankful. Grabbed this shot on one of the days we didn't get rain at our place, but there was moisture all around us and a nice rainbow when it was all over. Getting a bit of a double rainbow effect here.  And it looks like the end of the rainbow is in Austin, Texas!  A lot of people probably believe that already.

To see more sky photos, or to post your own sky shots,
please visit:

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view of the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of the sky and double rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!
    We were thankful to get rain (almost 5 inches spread over 3 days) here in Mississippi, too.
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to have rainbow along with the rain :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!