Sunday, October 26, 2014

Unconscious Mutterings - Week 613


Thought today might be a good day for some mutterings, so here we go with Week number 613 from LunaNiƱa:
  1. Family :: Manson (Looks like I've been watching way too much true crime TV!)
  2. Leather :: Joan Jett
  3. Chunky :: Bridgett Jones
  4. Shaking :: Elvis
  5. Suffering :: Johnnie Ray (Yeah, he was before MY time, too. Really.)


  6. Pockets :: Captain Kangaroo
  7. Loose :: ...as a goose; ...lips sink ships; Fabian Forte


  8. Show :: biz
  9. Vest :: cousins (Vest is one of my family names.)
  10. Finale :: all she wrote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!