Thursday, February 11, 2016

Cat Thursday: Valentine Kitties

Cat Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict, and celebrating "the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats." You can join the fun by posting a favorite LOL cat pic, famous cat art or even pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!

It's been a really long time since I posted any photos for Cat Thursday. (Where've I been?) But as we're getting very close to Valentines Day (or should that be Valentine's Day?), thought I'd share a few vintage cards with images of cats.

I love cats (though I'm allergic, darn it) and I've always loved/collected greeting cards. So what's better than a greeting card with a cat on it, right?


A couple of these are from my personal card stash, and the rest are images I've collected over the years from various sources (internet sites like Graphics Fairy and Free Vintage Digital Stamps are great places to explore).








They're all wishing you a Happy Thursday and a Purrrr-fectly lovely Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like our classroom Valentines! I think I still have a bag of those around here somewhere -- I should dig them out.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!