Sunday, February 5, 2017

Shadow Shot Sunday: Searching for Shadows


So far, February has been mostly cold and misty around here. Lots of gray days, not much sunshine. Shadows are hard to find. These are a couple of shots I took last month, during our brief spell of spring-like weather. Shadows on the steps leading up to our side yard....



And some winter garden shadows....



The weather "experts" tell us the week ahead should be warmer, with a bit more sun. I'm hoping they're right about that. Can't take many more of these dismal days. Thinking seriously about moving further SOUTH.

Happy Sunday, everyone! And have a lovely week.




1 comment:

  1. The step and fence shadows are so soft and lovely. Appealing light.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!