Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 734


Mutterings for the week of February 26th. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. I haven't done any muttering for a couple of weeks, so let's get started....
  1. Argue :: bicker, debate, disagree
  2. Surprise! :: OH NO!!! (I hate surprises)
  3. Telescope :: Galileo, stargazing 
  4. Shopping :: OH NO!!! (I hate shopping, except for book shopping at Amazon)
  5. Button :: OH NO!!! (I hate... wait there's a pattern developing here. But I really do prefer snaps or zippers.)
  6. Certifiable :: what I think I'm becoming
  7. Blind date :: never been on one
  8. Relationship :: Seinfeld (they were always talking about relationships on the show)
  9. Appreciation :: admiration, gratitude, increase in value
  10. Station :: radio, railroad, bus, class, rank; also convenience stores in Texas are called ice stations (do they call them that in other states?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!