Monday, March 20, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 737



Mutterings for the week of March 19th. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. And here we go....
  1. Describe :: explain, report
  2. Blast :: dynamite; good times
  3. Scratch :: itch; Spring (I do a lot of scratching in the Spring ); also "cooking from scratch" (which I don't do a lot of, any time of year )
  4. Limber :: yoga
  5. Spring :: scratch (see above)
  6. Ridiculous :: ludicrous (not the hip-hop star — I think he's spelled differently )
  7. Commute :: work, traffic, travel, back and forth
  8. Aches :: and pains; teeth; joints; migraines (I know ALL about aches, my children )
  9. Tissue :: sneeze; Kleenex (I use Puffs, but still call them Kleenex )
  10. Frost :: what I hope we've seen the last of until next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!