- The Magic Word is “please,” but what’s the magic gesture?❡I have no idea — maybe a waving hand? Actually, I kinda hope there is no magic gesture. I might use it without knowing it.
- “Big D” is Dallas, but where is Big G?❡Hmmm. Well, I guess Big D is called BIG D because it has so many people in it. Can't really think of a "G" city with a huge population. Maybe Guadalajara? In Texas, it would probably be Galveston. Or Garland. Or Grand Prairie. Or Grapevine. Never been to any of those cities except Big D.
- Elvis Presley is the King of Rock and Roll, but who’s the king of your personal music collection?❡It's been a long time since I actually had a personal music collection. Back when music was on vinyl, we had a huge record collection. But these days, I mostly listen to jazz on Pandora or Sirius Audio, and don't really "collect" it. However, we do have an enormous number of Miles Davis CDs given to us by a friend. So I guess you could say Miles is the King of My Collection.
- The motherland is wherever you consider your family’s origins, but what’s the cousinland?❡Where your cousins have ended up? Well, most of my cousins are in the San Antonio, Bastrop, and Fort Worth areas, so those must be my cousinlands.
- CBS calls itself the Tiffany Network, but what would you call the Walmart Network?❡I almost said FOX News. But hey, I like Walmart, so I wouldn't want to insult it by equating it with anything cheesy. I never heard the "Tiffany Network" nickname before. But I like CBS, too.