Friday, April 21, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 741



Mutterings for the week of April 16th. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. I'm pretty late with this, so here we go....
  1. Field :: Sally (always loved her!)
  2. Ding :: dong
  3. Teenager :: wouldn't want to be one these days
  4. Podcast :: I must be the only person on the planet who's never experienced a podcast. Not even sure what they are.
  5. Vibrator :: "Grace & Frankie" (the Netflix series with Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin - the storyline this season revolves around the girls' new vibrator for "older women")
  6. Radio :: music, DJ, Beach Boys
  7. Brat :: probably me as a kid
  8. Dwell :: one of my favorite magazines
  9. Piano :: bar
  10. Perish :: ...the thought


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!