Thursday, April 27, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 742


Mutterings for the week of April 23rd. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. And here we go....
  1. Improve :: get better (Which makes me think of the Beatles and "getting better all the time." Which makes me think of the Sgt. Pepper album. Which makes me think of 1967. Which makes me think of the Summer of Love and lots of other stuff that I really don't need to be remembering right now. Hmmm.)
    ...
    Me in 1967. Hiding from the camera.
    ...
  2. Brothers :: Blues
    Dan Ackroyd and John Belushi as Elwood and Jake Blues
    ...
  3. Crystal :: clear 
  4. Zoo :: chaos 
  5. Second :: base
  6. Sell :: advertising
  7. Death :: ... knell (obviously been reading too much 17th century poetry)
  8. Current :: ... events
  9. Pain :: current events
  10. Value :: Tru- (obviously been spending too much time at the hardware store)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!