- What was your dream growing up?
Fame, fortune, immortality. The usual dream stuff.
- What talent do you wish you had?
Never learned to play a musical instrument, and I've always wished I had. But they tell me it's never too late.
- If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Alcoholic drink? Tanqueray and tonic. Twist of lime. Easy on the ice.
- What was the last book you read?
Anything Is Possible, by Elizabeth Strout.
- Worst Habit?
Putting things off.
- If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Probably not if I didn't know you. Sad, but true.
- What is your favorite sport?
I don't really do sports, myself. But I love watching them. Favorites are tennis and basketball. (Go, Spurs!!!)
- What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
- Worst thing to ever happen to you?
The deaths of my parents.
- Tell me one weird fact about you.
I've seen a ghost. More than once. (Not the same ghost.)
- What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Please don't. No, seriously — I'd welcome you with some good ol' Texas house-pitality.
- If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'd be taller.
- Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Depends on the crime.
- Ever been arrested?
- If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Find a worthy cause and donate it (fast, before the hubby banks it).
- Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
I usually say "reading," but in reality I mostly just surf the 'net. Sad, but true.
- Biggest pet peeve?
Oh, sweetie, I've got so many of those — some really frivolous, some more serious. And they change from day to day. I couldn't possibly pick a biggest. Maybe... people with too many pet peeves?
- In one word, how would you describe yourself?
- Do you believe in/appreciate romance?
Definitely. Doesn't everyone?
Sunday, May 7, 2017
Sunday Stealing: The Chicago Crazy Questions
Time for another batch of stolen questions. (Go HERE to find out what it's all about.)