Friday, May 12, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 744


Mutterings for the week of May 8th. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. And here we go....
  1. Climbing :: mountain (Something I definitely will not be doing. Scary.)
  2. Unpack :: travel (Also scary sometimes, but I don't mind a moderate amount of it.)
  3. Emotionally :: turmoil
  4. Scatter :: seeds, ashes
  5. Worm :: book...
  6. Graduate :: Mrs. Robinson
  7. Slide :: Will Rogers Elementary School, San Antonio TX, ca. 1955 (Tallest slide in the neighborhood. Scary good.)
  8. Pinch :: ...of this, pinch of that (How I was taught to cook.)
  9. Debated :: high school (Somehow I managed to end up on the debate team. We never won.)
  10. Show :: stage, theater, musical, Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland ("Hey, kids! We could put on a SHOW!!!")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!