Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 749



Mutterings for the week of June 12th. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. And here we go....
  1. Validation :: proof, confirmation, support
  2. Bruised :: bananas (I hate bruised fruit and don't like to eat it. Which is strange, since my mother always told me that when I was small, the bruised part of bananas was the only part I'd eat. Does this mean something? Probably not? Just rambling. Sorry.)
  3. Collect :: amass, assemble, congregate
  4. Water :: bottled
  5. Peanuts :: Snoopy, the circus, Jimmy Carter
  6. Injured :: hurt, damaged, bruised
  7. Pregnant :: pause
  8. Fruitty :: Hawaiian Punch
  9. Cute :: kittens, puppies, the guy I married
  10. Wrinkled :: me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!