Sunday, July 2, 2017
Sunday Stealing: The Last 40 Questions from Bud
What's this all about? All types of questions stolen from every corner of the blogosphere. (Go HERE to find out more.) This week we have The Last 40 Questions from Bud (and a new host, Bev Sykes). And here we go....
1. My uncle once : ... made movies.
2. Never in my life : ... have I ever milked a cow.
3. When I was seventeen : It was a very good year. (Used to love that song.)
4. High School was : ... some good, some bad. So long ago, I've forgotten most of it.
5. I will never forget : ...? (Most of the things I will "never forget" seem to be things I really don't want to remember.)
6. I once met : ... someone who went on to do some terrible things. And that's enough about that.
7. There’s this girl I know who : ... loves to waste time with silly memes. Wait — what?
8. Once, at a bar : ... I drank so much sangria, I threw up on a table.
9. By noon, I’m usually : ... out of bed and dressed. More than that, I can't promise.
10. Last night : ... there were already 4th of July fireworks going off all around our area.
11. If only I had : ... made a certain someone keep that promise.
12. Next time I go to gym/church : ... Uh — this one is tough for me. I don't go to a gym, and the only time I'm ever in a church is for weddings or funerals.
13. Susan Boyle : ... is that British woman who won the singing contest?
14. What worries me most : ... Losing the one thing that's most important to me.
15. When I turn my head left, I see : A doorway that leads to two bedrooms and a guest bath.
16. When I turn my head right, I see : M out watering the front lawn.
17. You know I’m lying when : I took acting classes for many years. I'm good at it. You'd never know if I was lying.
18. What I miss most about the eighties : Perms.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : ... Portia from The Merchant of Venice. She's a really strong female character and gets to deliver that wonderful "quality of mercy" speech.
20. By this time next year : ... We'll be a whole year older.
21. A better name for me would be : ... Can't think of one. I kind of like my name.
22. I have a hard time understanding : ... sooooo many things these days.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : ... die of shock. There is an extremely remote possibility that a return to school will ever be in my future.
24. You know I like you if : Hmmmm. I'm hard to read (so I've been told), so you might not know I like you.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : Well, it would depend on the award, wouldn't it?
26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : I would probably still prefer 70's rock.
27. Take my advice, never : I have done some pretty dumb things in my life — so I rarely say things like "Take my advice...."
28. My ideal breakfast is : The hubby's blueberry pancakes, maple syrup and crispy bacon. None of which we eat anymore.
29. A song I love, but do not own is : I don't actually own any songs except the ones I've written.
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : ... you have lunch at Schilo's German deli, downtown. The greatest pea soup and root beer.
31. My favorite Beatle is : ... I always loved George best.
32. Why won’t people : ... just be kind to one another?
33. If you spend the night at my house : ... you might hear the coyotes howling all night.
34. I’d stop my wedding for : ... Well, if it's one of these new-fangled modern-day extravaganzas, that are planned for years and cost tens of thousands, I guess I wouldn't stop it for much of anything.
35. The world could do without : ... cockroaches.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : Seriously, I didn't see this coming when I answered the question above. I would do just about anything rather than lick any part of a cockroach.
37. My favorite blonde is : Steve McQueen.
38: Paper clips are more useful than : I got nothing for this one.
39. If I do anything well, it’s : ... waste time.
40. And by the way : ... this list has forty questions!!!