Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 766



Haven't muttered in a while. These mutterings are for the week of October 8th. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. And here we go....
  1. Stock :: cattle, supply
  2. Village :: Voice (Do they still publish this paper? I once wrote a poem about sending a letter to the Village Voice. Long, long ago.)
  3. Show :: Biz
  4. Heartbreak :: Hotel (We miss you, Elvis. Oh, yes we do.)
  5. Ding! :: Dong! 
  6. Had to :: ...go to the dentist this week (Bummer.)
  7. Henry :: Fonda, Ford, the 8th
  8. Pasta :: YUM!!! (Lead me to it!)
  9. Theft :: loss, robbery
  10. River :: San Antonio


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!