Friday, December 9, 2011

SkyWatch Friday: The Mall and the Sky

Winter is fast coming on, so I thought I'd put up a nice summery photo for today's Sky Watch. Here's a shot of the Mall in Washington DC, with the Smithsonian "Castle" and the Washington Monument silhouetted against a nice blue sky with some puffy white clouds. If you enlarge the image, you can see all the people taking advantage of the lovely, sunny weather. A day without smog in Washington is definitely something to celebrate!

(Click on photo to enlarge.)


To see more sky photos, or to post your own sky shots,
please visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!