Sunday, February 5, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 730



Mutterings for the week of January 29th. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. And here we go....
  1. Boots :: and saddles; also a chain of pharmacies in the UK
  2. Flames :: of Hell
  3. Resign :: Richard Nixon (I almost said The Donald (please!), but that's just wishful thinking)
  4. Move :: further south
  5. Stream :: down by the Old Mill...
  6. Champagne :: John Steed and Emma Peel in The Avengers —they were always drinking it
  7. Slid :: ...into third (baseball season is on its way)
  8. Bangs :: mine need trimming
  9. Trailed :: fell behind
  10. Woods :: lost in the...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!