Sunday, August 18, 2013

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 551


This week's word association game from LunaNina.com:
  1. Karma :: Boy George (Karma Chameleon was one of my favorite videos during the '80s. I was a lot younger then, OK?)
  2. Detail :: car wash
  3. Conversation :: dialogue
  4. Optimistic :: what I try to be
  5. Social :: also what I try to be (but usually don't achieve)
  6. Approval :: what I don't need (but usually seek)
  7. Tab :: Marty McFly (you'll understand that if you LOVE the Back to the Future movies as much as I do)
  8. PM :: time to chill
  9. Share :: what we all need to learn to do
  10. Cheat :: what we all need to learn NOT to do

1 comment:

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!