Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 607


Haven't been keeping up with my mutterings for a while now. So here we go with Number 607 from LunaNiƱa:
  1. Men :: women -- OK, that was inevitable, right?
  2. Partial :: dentists (I've spent way too much time with mine)
  3. Expenses :: dentists again
  4. Notification :: for some reason, this makes me think of draft notices ("Greetings...")
  5. Bubble wrap :: hmmmm...the only thing that comes to mind is bubble wrap
  6. Speech :: my favorite subject in school
  7. Rumble :: West Side Story (When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way!)
  8. Sounds :: noise
  9. Sweaty :: summertime (love summer, but hate to sweat - go figure)
  10. Mud :: river, swamps, pies, facials, chocolate (actually, most things make me think of chocolate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!