Friday, December 24, 2021

Blue Skies for Christmas

Here in central Texas we're having an unusually warm December, with record highs expected for the holiday weekend. I really hate winter, so that's definitely OK by me. It means my sky shots haven't been very dramatic lately, but I'd trade drama for blue skies any day! Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous....


So far, today has brought a little more cloud cover, but that should clear out by afternoon (so they tell me). And even this isn't bad, with the temperature outside already climbing into the 70s. It reminds me of all those hot, humid Christmases we had in San Antonio when I was growing up. Just the kind of winter I love!


Happy Friday, everyone! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!
And keep watching those skies!

For more sky shots, click on the button above.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sky shots. Rain here (which we desperately need). Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed this weather as well. I still prefer San Antonio weather to hear so hot and humid at Christmas feels like Christmas to me!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!