Friday, December 15, 2023

Still Watching the Skies

Haven't posted any sky shots on the blog in quite a while. Well, actually, it's been over a year since I posted anything here at joysweb. 2023 has been a hard year for me, and I might write something about that later on. But for now, some sky shots.

I'm a terrible weather wimp. And now that the evenings are getting colder, I don't go out late in the day unless there's a good reason to. But we've been having some really great sunsets this fall, and I've been trying to remember to go outside around that time and take a daily photo or two. These are a few recent pix....


..........


..........

That bright white dot near the top of the above photo is the moon. I kept trying to coax it out from behind the clouds, but finally got too cold and had to run back indoors! Told you I'm a weather wimp.

Don't these clouds look like they've been run over by a truck? Or maybe a celestial chariot! 

Happy Friday, everyone! Stay safe - and warm!
And keep watching those skies!

For more sky shots, click on the button above.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, these are gorgeous sky photos! Thanks for braving the weather to capture them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, and for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And Happy Holidays to you, too.

      Delete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!