Saturday, October 11, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #93



I didn’t forget. I’m just a little late getting to the Fill-Ins this week – too many errands to run yesterday. So, a day late, here goes:

1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was "Master and Commander."


2. My hubby’s grilled tuna with special salsa topping is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious! (Well, I didn't exactly order it, but I did request it.)

3. It's time for a touchdown! Sorry – been watching too much football on TV.

4. This nice crisp October air is quite refreshing.

5. If I never hear the word retirement again, it'll be too soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was a Taco Bell, and on the other was a Dairy Queen. Hmmm. Sounds like I need a little snack, but I just had breakfast!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to (well, no point in looking backwards), tomorrow today my plans include laundry, shopping, and packing for our trip to Texas and Sunday, I want to get some reading done, but I know what I will be doing is packing, packing, packing for our trip to Texas!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to see that movie purely for Billy Boyd :-)

    Thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl, pack to your hearts content and get yourself back here to Texas! Yee ha! Ok, I don't know where THAT came from but I am looking very forward to you being here.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!