TGIF! And this week, Janet has an autumnal theme for the Friday Fill-Ins. Here goes:
1. October is here! And I’m just not READY!!!
2. Alzheimer’s, cancer, cock roaches, hornets, rattlesnakes, tornadoes, religious fanatics, and teenage drivers with cell phones scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's time once again to be glad we live in an apartment.
4. My favorite horror
- The Shining,
- Rosemary’s Baby,
- The Uninvited (the one from 1944 with Ray Milland),
- The Haunting (the one from 1963 with Julie Harris),
- The Changeling (the one from 1980 with George C. Scott),
- The Innocents (the one from 1961 with Deborah Kerr),
- The Birds,
- What Lies Beneath,
5. San Antonio TX ca. 1965 + warm summer nights + the Beatles on the car radio = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night when I was born (at least that’s what I’m told).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to possibly watching a DVD from Netflix – I think we’ve got “Wild Hogs” this week, tomorrow my plans include shopping, maybe getting a haircut, and re-potting some plants, and Sunday, I want to start putting away all my summer clothes, try to make a dent in that mountain of laundry, and of course get some reading done!