Well, I've already proven that I'm not BEDA material (Blog Every Day in April), as I let the entire day go by yesterday without a single entry here. So maybe I'll be blogging every other day in April. Anyway, today it's time for another Friday Fill-Ins, so here goes:
1. Angel or not, I will not be polishing any halos.
2. "Bend me, shape me / Any way you want me / Long as you love me, it's all right" – lyrics from a Golden Oldie. Does anyone remember the name of the band?
3. As my mother used to say, you're full of baloney. Well, she might have said that. Really, I don't think my mother ever said anyone was "full of" anything. She would occasionally say someone was "a character" or "a futz." I think she got that last one from her sister. I mostly remember her saying things like "don't talk to strangers," "come home right after school," and "get your hair out of your eyes."
4. I usually feel virtuous after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous. That is, until I reward myself with chocolate.
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms _____. Hmmmm. Actually, I try to avoid the most crowded of rooms. In the most crowded of rooms, I'd be making a bee-line for the exit.
6. A day without coffee is a day fraught with peril.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching our latest Netflix DVD – "Sense and Sensibility" with Emma Thompson and Alan Rickman and Hugh Grant and Kate Winslet (what a cast!), tomorrow my plans include trying to talk the hubby into going to yet another used-book sale, this time over in Bethesda and Sunday, I want to relax and get some reading done!