Well, I missed last Friday. Where was I? Can't remember, but I'm back this week. And doesn't it seem like April is flying by much too quickly? Maybe just for us old folks. Anyway, here goes another Friday Fill-Ins:
1. Join me in a little Happy Friday dance.
2. Put a little gin in your day! It'll help you with that Happy Friday dance!
3. Happiness is leftover chocolate Easter bunnies. Yum!
4. Lately I've been feeling perplexed and confused. Could be all that gin and Happy Dancing, right?
5. I'm waiting for the sunrise? a miracle? my comeuppance? Godot?
6. Temptation is hard to resist. With apologies to Oscar Wilde.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to trying to finish the book I'm reading and NOT watching another basketball game (playoffs start this weekend, though), tomorrow my plans include shopping and lunch OUT somewhere, and Sunday, I want to get some reading done!