Friday again, so soon! And nearly the end of May, too. What's going on here? This spring seems to be zipping right by me. Tempus sure does fugit. It's time for another Friday Fill-Ins, so here goes:
1. Moving is hell. One of these days in the not-too-distant future, the hubby will retire and we will move back to the land of our ancestors. Which will mean lots of packing and planning and clearing out. And tearing of hair and banging of head against wall. I do not anticipate smooth sailing.
2. The best things in life are free. Funny – they're not always the easiest things to get.
3. My best quality is my vast store of wisdom. That and my exquisite taste, of course. And my total honesty.
4. The devil is in the details. Or God. Depending on your point of view, I guess.
5. In nearly 10 years, think of all the chocolate I could eat!
6. More coffee is what I need right now! Can I pour you a cup?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to possibly having dinner out somewhere, tomorrow my plans include the usual round of errands and shopping and possibly a movie, although that would be unheard of and Sunday, I want to stay in out of the rain that we're supposed to be having, and get some reading done!