Friday again and time for another Friday Fill-Ins. Don't think I posted a Fill-In last week. What was I doing? Hmmm. Can't remember. Must have been something really exciting. Oh, well – summer's almost officially here, so it's OK to be a little lazy, right? Anyway, that was then. So here goes now:
1. Lucy, I'm home!
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been anything I don't have to cook. And that's not just "lately."
3. Trees! trees! trees! have bark! bark! bark!
4. A nice long walk is best when there's a nice, tall gin and tonic waiting at walk's end.
5. I think we're all ready for some good news.
6. When all is said and done, you'll be dead. Whoops! A little too much negativity creeping in there, perhaps?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to probably another basketball game (yes, folks until that final championship game is played, we'll be in NBA land), tomorrow my plans include running errands and doing some shopping if this rain will just stop for a while, and Sunday, I want to (what else?) get some reading done!
Addendum: OK, I was wrong. There was no basketball game Friday night. I guess it just seems like there's always a game on. So instead, we watched a Netflix DVD - "Righteous Kill" with DeNiro and Pacino. Just as entertaining as basketball and probably less violent.