Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #130

Well, it's been a while since I posted a Friday Fill-Ins. June has sort of gone by me in a blur for some reason – can't believe it's almost July. Summertime is here! So, here we go:

1. She had a great many things to do, but she put them all off to write her Friday Fill-Ins. Clever girl.

2. _____ is by my side, always. Hmmmm. Well, I can't think of anything that's by my side always. I could be sentimental and say my hubby, but of course he's not by my side most of the day because he's at work. So – my computer? A book? My back-scratcher? The spirits of my ancestors?

3. I know this: you can never have too much chocolate.

4. I spent too much time sitting still today. Got to remember to exercise the old joints.

5. These words apply to me: I'm New Wave, but I'm Old School. Actually, George Carlin said that, but he was talking about me.

6. Today the sun was shining. I'm not so confident about tomorrow.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____ (well, tonight is almost gone – I'm looking forward to getting some sleep), tomorrow my plans include having lunch out somewhere, doing some shopping, and probably watching one of our Netflix DVDs – most likely "Slumdog Millionaire", and Sunday, I want to get some reading done!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, those ancestral spirits are with me all the time too -- nag, nag, nag --

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!