Haven't done a Friday Fill-Ins in many weeks, so thought I'd drop back in. This one seems to be a repeat of one of last year's FFs, and you can see my answers to that one here. Tried to come up with some different responses this time, so here goes:
1. The last band I saw live was _____________. Well, as I said last year, this is a tough one. I really don't go to that many live music things. If a symphony orchestra counts as a band, I suppose the last one of those I saw was most likely at a Kennedy Center concert of some sort back in the '90s. Pretty sure I haven't seen any live music performances at all in this century!
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is (aside from having someone else do the cooking?) the University of Texas / Texas A&M football game on TV (Hook 'em, Horns!).
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is all planned out but not finished yet.
4. Thoughts of pumpkin pies, pecan pies, sweet potato pies, and mincemeat pies fill my head. Can you tell I haven't had breakfast yet?
5. I wish I could wear this nightie and robe all day, but sooner or later I'm gonna have to get dressed. Bummer.
6. Bagpipes are, as they say, an acquired taste. I love 'em, but I know they make some people want to torch the piper and his pipes.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to possibly dinner out and then new episodes of "Medium" and "Numb3rs," tomorrow my plans include probably waiting around all day for M to call from Chicago, and Sunday, I want to have a nice relaxing day at home, and get some reading done!