Well, here we are with just a little more than a week to go in January. I'm finding that really hard to believe. You, too? Somebody - slow this year down, please! Anyway, this is my first Friday Fill-Ins of the new year, so here we go:
1. You have a chance to turn your life around! (Oops! Sorry. Been watching too many late-night infomercials.)
2. I want chocolate right now!
3. There is a time and place for everything. (Or so my mother used to tell me.)
4. Eat that extra spicy chili now, and pay later.
5. It's time to start that fitness program I promised myself I'd start this month.
6. My plans for the future are up in the air but I have no idea where I'm going with this.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching another episode of "Midsomer Murders" (we've been getting the DVDs from Netflix), tomorrow my plans include getting all the errands run and the shopping done before the next winter storm hits and Sunday, I want to stay in, stay warm, and get some reading done!