Friday Fill-Ins have returned! Glad to hear that Janet is OK after her back surgery, and hope she stays that way! We've missed her, and the Fill-Ins these last couple of weeks. But now it's time for the first FFs of October (October!), so here goes:
1. My back feels best when I remember to do my yoga stretches faithfully.
2. I'm not wild about all this rain we're having lately.
3. Leaves are falling all around, it must be autumn. (Bummer!)
4. One of the bad things about getting older is forgetfulness. (It's also one of the good things about getting older.)
5. Healing is easier when someone you love is taking care of you. (At least that's the way it seems.)
6. Lots of blog reading is what I've been up to lately! (Really need to get back to book reading.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being able to eat real food for the first time since my dental adventures the other day, tomorrow my plans include the usual round of errands and shopping, and maybe watching our latest Netflix DVD ("The Last Station") and Sunday, I want to get some reading done...and see some sunshine - please, please, PLEASE!