Wow, that week went fast! But I always say that, don't I? I'm doing these Friday Fill-Ins early and setting them to post on Friday morning, because we're getting ready to take off for a couple of days in the mountains. We try to get over to Shenandoah National Park once or twice a year, but this is the first time we've made it this year. My hubby, the Mountain Man, would have been sorely disappointed if the year had gone by without at least one visit. But enough of that. Here goes another FFI:
1. My favorite month is July because I love the summer, and July is summer at its peak.
2. Autumn brings a fresh breeze. (Unfortunately that breeze is full of stuff I'm allergic to.)
3. I love to sniff freshly-cut flowers and herbs from the garden. (I don't love all the sneezing, coughing, itching, and nose blowing that comes after the sniffing! Refer to No. 2, above.)
4. Full English breakfast is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast, complete with baked beans, fried bread, and stewed tomatoes. (Of course, I haven't actually had this treat since the last time I was in England, over twenty years ago!)
5. The hobby I enjoy most is _____. (Too many to choose just one. But I guess at the moment, the answer would be...blogging!)
6. Baked beans, fried bread, and stewed tomatoes, oh my!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a great dinner in the lodge dining room, enjoying the mountain air and maybe taking a moonlight stroll around the cabins, tomorrow my plans include probably a little light hiking, and then driving back to Alexandria (unless we decide to stay in the park another day!), and Sunday, I want to get some reading done!