So here we are at the end of another October. How did that happen? Wasn't it still September just a few days ago? The season is moving right along, but somehow I don't seem to be moving with it! But right now it's time for another Friday Fill-Ins, so here we go:
1. While the cat's away you can clean up all those hair balls on the carpet.
2. I'm thinking a little Mexican food for lunch would be muy fabuloso!
3. Children should be seen and not heard; some of them shouldn't even be seen. (With apologies to W.C. Fields.)
4. I usually head right for my computer when I get home from work or shopping or what have you. (Hello. My name is Joy and I'm a Mac-aholic.)
5. This may seem odd, but I can't think of a fill-in for this one. ( So many things seem odd to me these days.)
6. M is working from home today and that seems like a fine idea to me!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just relaxing a bit and finishing up one of the books I've got going right now, tomorrow my plans include lots of shopping and errand running if the weather cooperates and Sunday, I want to start getting stuff ready for the trip to Texas in November, and also try to get some reading done!