Monday, December 20, 2010

Blue Monday: Christmas Greetings

Blue Monday is hosted weekly by Smiling Sally.
To see more offerings, or to participate yourself,
please head on over to her blog.

Among the many (many, many) collections I've managed to amass, old postcards are some of my favorites. Here are a couple of Christmas postcards from the early 20th Century (actually before my time, so they must be pretty ancient, right?), with some nice blue touches. Happy Holidays, everyone!


(Click on photos to enlarge.)

5 comments:

  1. love old cards of any description they just seem to have character to them - happy christmas, Judy @ no gimmicks required

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the old cards. Happy Blue Monday to you. Merry Christmas also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the postcards. So beautiful and so much work in them. Have a great Blue Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, those were the days! Beautiful!

    Happy Blue Monday, Joy.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!