- A book store anywhere is my favorite place to travel to.
- When I think about my childhood, I often remember how brief it was.
- Someone with a lot of patience and a great sense of humor makes for a good friend. (Also nice if they have a place at the beach.)
- The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin. . . . (Sorry, but I hate wind and rain, so all I can think of is "YUCK!")
- Summer time is so exciting!
- My best friend knows how to make me smile.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching another "Midsomer Murders" DVD, tomorrow my plans include shopping and Mexican food (I hope!) and Sunday, I want to watch the next Celtics/Lakers game (and try to keep the hubby from getting too despondent if Boston loses it), and get some reading done!
Friday, June 4, 2010
Friday Fill-Ins #179
Can you believe it's already the 4th of June? I sure can't. May seems to have slipped away while I wasn't paying attention. I was in an allergy-induced haze all month, so it just breezed right past me. Bummer. Anyway, time for the first Friday Fill-Ins of the month. So here goes: