It's been a few weeks since I did a Friday Fill-Ins post. Been doing a little traveling this month, so this is my first FF for November. Hope everyone had a fine Thanksgiving. M and I had a very quiet holiday this year - well, if you don't count all that shouting at the football games on TV, that is. We're both Texas Exes, so the UT/A&M game was a little painful for us. But that's all over now and today is the first day of the rest of our lives and time's a-wastin', so here goes:
1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: cornbread stuffing, my mother's silverplate, and a tablecloth I can throw in the washer when the day is done.
2. As usual, I spent part of Thanksgiving afternoon sacked out on the couch.
3. This is the day after Thanksgiving. Let the holiday madness begin!
4. The hubby loves to decorate our tiny Christmas tree. And I love to supervise, which works out just fine!
5. Oh, man, thankfully it's not snowing yet.
6. I have yet to perfect the art of _____. (I had a thought there, but it's gotten away from me - there are so many arts I haven't perfected!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating leftover Thanksgiving goodies and not doing much cooking, tomorrow my plans include seeing some sunshine for a change (I hope), and Sunday, I want to do some work on my genealogy databases, and get some reading done!