Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ABC Wednesday: "P" is for...

!!! PAIN !!!



Spent most of yesterday afternoon having oral surgery, and the rest of the day was passed in a Vicodin haze. Today my face looks like some particularly passionate pugilist used it for a punching bag. Also have stitches in my lip where the dentist "poked" me with a sharp instrument. Can't eat, can't smile, can't brush my teeth for 24 hours. Just sitting around with an ice pack on my face. Poor, pitiful me!

If you'd like to see more ABC Wednesday offerings,
or contribute one yourself,
please visit the website here.



Free clip art image of tooth is from CoolClips.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a PAIN -- in the, uh --- mouth! I do hope things heal quickly! Any way you could find to give that dentist a POKE of his own medicine????
    Take care, feel better soon!!

    Sylvia
    ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've had root canal, so I feel your pain too. More PHARMACETICALS, PLEASE!

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband has tooth pain. He needs to get back to his dentist after the pain subside so he can have them filled. Would love you to visit my ABC Wednesday page here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only good thing about a trip to the dentist is that it can ease the pain!
    Donna - ABC Team

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!