Sunday, June 14, 2015

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 646


Another week, another muttering.  Hosted by LunaNiña.  Here we go....

1. Windy :: Chicago / Fort Worth / Pampa (that's in the Texas "panhandle," folks -- the wind never stops)
2. Left out :: abandoned / omitted / forgotten  (Geez, I'm getting all depressed here.)
3. Hot dog :: the snack bar at the Eastern National Doll Show / Nathan's Famous / the old Der Wienerschnitzel chain in San Antonio back in the '60s
4. Pop :: ... goes the weasel
5. Hunger :: Games (I haven't read the books or seen the movies, but it's in my head just the same.)
6. Square :: Huey Lewis ("hip to be square")
7. Unhinge :: freak out / discombobulate  (can you be combobulated?)
8. *!#$ :: bleep!
9. Toenail :: fungus (Those John McEnroe commercials are the worst!)
10. Irritation :: toenail fungus / John McEnroe / hunger / left out / windy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!