Sunday, June 14, 2015
Unconscious Mutterings: Week 646
Another week, another muttering. Hosted by LunaNiña. Here we go....
1. Windy :: Chicago / Fort Worth / Pampa (that's in the Texas "panhandle," folks -- the wind never stops)
2. Left out :: abandoned / omitted / forgotten (Geez, I'm getting all depressed here.)
3. Hot dog :: the snack bar at the Eastern National Doll Show / Nathan's Famous / the old Der Wienerschnitzel chain in San Antonio back in the '60s
4. Pop :: ... goes the weasel
5. Hunger :: Games (I haven't read the books or seen the movies, but it's in my head just the same.)
6. Square :: Huey Lewis ("hip to be square")
7. Unhinge :: freak out / discombobulate (can you be combobulated?)
8. *!#$ :: bleep!
9. Toenail :: fungus (Those John McEnroe commercials are the worst!)
10. Irritation :: toenail fungus / John McEnroe / hunger / left out / windy