Saturday, April 22, 2017

The Friday 5 for April 21

Trying out a new meme this week: The Friday 5. Well, new to me anyway. Actually, it's been around for quite a while, it seems. This week's theme is "Ssssssh!" And here we go:

  1. What’s something sneaky you’ve recently done?
    Guess I'm not much of a sneak. Can't think of anything sneaky I've done recently. Probably the sneakiest I get is hiding gifts at Christmas.
     
  2. Who or what do you feel the need to tiptoe around?
    Again, I'm not one for tiptoe-ing around things or people. Although, when the Spurs lose a game, it's a good idea NOT to try to talk to the Hubby for a while.
     
  3. What’s the dirty secret about the field in which you work?
    Retired. No work, no field, no dirty secrets. Before I retired I worked for a non-profit think tank in Washington DC. I guess the closest they got to "dirty secrets" was the fact that they'd do just about anything to keep their clients happy. But then, that's pretty standard in DC — not really a secret.
     
  4. What was the subject of your last whispered conversation?
    Probably real estate. ??? Or maybe the play we saw recently. I don't have occasion to do much whispering.
     
  5. What’s recently snuck up on you?
    April. And now May is getting ready to do the same thing!



1 comment:

  1. I read somewhere that the proverb orginally said it was April that comes in like a lion, so I'm with you and whoever thought of the original proverb. April is sneaky! Thanks for participating in this week's Friday 5!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!