- What’s something sneaky you’ve recently done?
Guess I'm not much of a sneak. Can't think of anything sneaky I've done recently. Probably the sneakiest I get is hiding gifts at Christmas.
- Who or what do you feel the need to tiptoe around?
Again, I'm not one for tiptoe-ing around things or people. Although, when the Spurs lose a game, it's a good idea NOT to try to talk to the Hubby for a while.
- What’s the dirty secret about the field in which you work?
Retired. No work, no field, no dirty secrets. Before I retired I worked for a non-profit think tank in Washington DC. I guess the closest they got to "dirty secrets" was the fact that they'd do just about anything to keep their clients happy. But then, that's pretty standard in DC — not really a secret.
- What was the subject of your last whispered conversation?
Probably real estate. ??? Or maybe the play we saw recently. I don't have occasion to do much whispering.
- What’s recently snuck up on you?
April. And now May is getting ready to do the same thing!
Saturday, April 22, 2017
The Friday 5 for April 21
Trying out a new meme this week: The Friday 5. Well, new to me anyway. Actually, it's been around for quite a while, it seems. This week's theme is "Ssssssh!" And here we go: