Friday again already. This year is really whizzing right by, isn't it? So here goes another Friday Fill-Ins.
1. _____ was my last random act of kindness. Hmmmm. Well, I can't really think of any acts of kindness I've preformed lately, random or otherwise. Maybe giving up any plans to sing in public? Believe me, that was kind. But it happened long ago.
2. Another place to stash books – that's what I'm always looking for.
3. I've been very lucky in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or Dr. Pepper. You can tell I'm from Texas, can't you?
5. Frequently, one's youthful plans and reality take separate paths. Wow, Grasshopper, does that sound like an ancient proverb or what?
6. Our bathroom scale reminds me that there is a price to pay for devouring all that spaghetti at dinner last night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ordering Chinese food and watching one of our Netflix DVDs (I think "The Thomas Crown Affair" is up for tonight), tomorrow my plans include possibly attending the big Eastern National Doll Show for the first time in several years and Sunday, I want to try to adjust to the time change (Daylight Savings Time starts – yay!) and still get some reading done!